Sunday, August 28, 2016

Holy shit, life just happened.

For the three netizens who viewed my blog regularly, I apologize for my complete lack of postings, but holy shit did life happen. It happened so much, I don't even know where to start to be honest. 

Dada! 
I guess i'll dive right in, first off, shortly after I started this blog up my wife hit me with some amazingly surprising news; we were having another baby. After the birth of my second daughter, we decided it was best that I get 'snipped' and I did. I truly was very surprised by the news, probably as surprised as my wife. That was towards the end of April, and here we are, late August with a little baby boy due in early October. We've had all of the genetic testing done that we could, and the results are positive, the basic genetic screenings all came back negative. As well as the testing for Osteogensys Imperfecta. I don't know how we did it, but we've dodged the OI bullet three times, not bad considering it was a 50% chance for each kid. But this time we are truly done. I guess in that respect my wife and I are compatible. 

That's all for now.
-IronSchramm out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment